Low Cost Spay and Neuter Clinic
PET FRIENDS LOW COST SPAY AND NEUTER CLINIC
Located at PET FRIENDS Center
2975 Buena Vista Road
Hollister, CA 95023
|Cats and Dogs must be healthy
and a minimum of 8 weeks and 2 pounds.
Prices effective April 1, 2015
Low Cost Spay and Neuter Services For Cats and Dogs
DAYS: Open Thursdays
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
ALL pets MUST have an appointment for surgery
For an appointment, call (831) 634-1141
- All pets must have an appointment for surgery
- All pets must have written proof of current rabies vaccination or receive vaccine at time of surgery ($10)
- Pregnant and/or in season females done at Dr.’s discretion and for an additional fee
- Pets more than 85 pounds must be referred to a veterinary clinic
- Pets that are not physically able, or in poor health, or over 5 years old, will NOT be accepted and referred to a veterinary clinic
- All dogs must be on leash, cats in carriers, and feral in a trap.
- For an appointment, call (831) 634-1141 and leave a message. You will be called back.
Feral Cat Program
PET FRIENDS provides spaying and neutering services for feral cats.
A feral cat is a domestic cat which has been born in the wild, or the descendants of such an animal, which has had little or no contact with humans, and thus is not socialized. It is distinguished from a stray cat, which has been kept as a pet and lost or abandoned.
The feral cat must be contained in a feral cat trap when brought into the clinic.
Contact Pet Friends if you need a trap.
All feral surgeries include rabies and FVRCP vaccinations, flea treatment and deworming. They are also given an injection of a sustained release pain medication that lasts for three days post-surgery. The fee for females is $60.00 and males $45.00.
To schedule an appointment for a feral, please call (831) 634-1141, and leave a message. You will be called back.